Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Onward to Solving Equations

Today you completed your post-test on Probability and Exponents.  I would like to know how everyone feels as to the difficulty level of the post-test.  (Do you feel that you did well or did you find it difficult to complete?) 
Next we will explore equations and expressions.  Once you feel confident in your ability to translate written expressions into algebraic equations, I would like for you to trying this activity on Translating and Solving Equations.  Once you have completed the practice, leave me a comment telling me what you have learned about equations and expressions.

5 comments:

  1. translating and solving equations is easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, I'm glad you think so. We will be working on using these skills to help solve word problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoughht it was easy but it was obviously not. I still am not very hapy with what I scored, but WILL DO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rakeena Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Translating and solving equations was fairly easy. Rakeena

    P.S. Go back to the orange background. This color is less stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this better? I think the red was a little bland also.

    ReplyDelete