Friday, October 29, 2010

Post Test and Comments

Everyone seems to have an understanding of the Pythagorean Theorem.  If you have not tried the practice activity in my previous post, then please do so as a quick review before the post test.  Study guides for the post test will be distributed on Monday.  The post test will be administered on Wednesday, November 3, 2010.  I am asking all of my students to sign up as a follower of McMichael's 8th Grade Math and leave a comment.  Everyone who successfully completes this task will receive 5 extra credit points on their post test.  To post a comment, click on the comments button and choose to comment as Anonymous.  Type your comment in the box and sign your name at the end.  Your comment will be posted once it has been approved.

6 comments:

  1. this is Brandon Williams. I think that this blog will be a lot of help for me in math . I will use it to help me understand math

    Brandon Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my purpose in creating this blog. I hope that you will use this blog as a forum to exchange ideas about what we are discussing in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this will be a very useful tool for your students. It is new for a lot of students, but once they get used to it they will really enjoy it. I am loving it! Rakeena's mom, Charlotte

    How did the class do on the post test?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I really like your blog, I honestly haven't gotten a chance to play a game but from reading I think this will help me reach math wiz thats inside. I'm really not good at math but my Mother always say " when it comes to math I need to reach my max to work things out that are really easy" when I sit down and work things out and draw pictures.This helps me understand a lot better

    -Whitney Powell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Whitney, when you really focus on the math concept we are discussing in class and take your time, you do really well. So, I think there is a math whiz inside. I hope that by discussing math in class and in this blog forum we will be able to bring that inner math whiz to the forefront. Glad that you are enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is kianna i like your blog , it really helps me comprehend math much better ! thanks !

    ReplyDelete