Monday, November 8, 2010

Love Those Comments - Solving Equations

I am really loving all of the comments.  I'm glad that some of you are finding the practice activities fun and helpful.  I think everyone did really well today in class with  evaluating expressions.  Our next topic will be solving equations in one-variable.  Try this Shooting Hoops Game and leave me a comment to let me know how you did.  I can solve the problems, but unfortunately, I don't seem to be a very good shot.  See if you can get a friend or family member to join you for a two-player game.

4 comments:

  1. the game was fun to play. my mom and I enjoyed it. Thanks

    Brandon Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon just whooped my butt at basket ball . We had lots of fun. He seems to understand this mathmatical concept. Thanks, this is great......


    Brandon and Stacey Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was up with Rakeena finishing projects that are due tomorrow. We played this game before turning in. Lots of fun! We scored 50% of the baskets. :)

    Rakeena and Charlotte Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have even been playing some of the games. I love it! Hope the students are appreciating all you efforts.
    Mrs. Hood

    ReplyDelete